Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Songs- July 24

expectin alot of drops stay tuned it aint finna be over till 11:59:59 ya heard meh
click to download

DMX- Soldier

Jagged Edge- I Luv Your Girl (Freestyle)

Rosco- You Feel Me (ft. Akon & Jadakiss)

K-Salaam & Beatnick Presents: Young Buck- Babylon Must Be Mad (ft. Sizzla)

Rock City (of Konvict Muzik)- Unbreakable (ft. Ashley Phillips)(Prod. By Darkchild)

Lil Wayne- The Struggle (ft. Juelz Santana)(RE-POST)

50 Cent- Crusing Music

Lil Wayne- I'm A Animal

Freeway- A 2 B (Prod. By Best Kept Secret)

Charles Hamilton- Brooklyn Girls

Avant- Perfect Gentlemen (ft. Alfamega)

Avant- When It Hurts

The Game- My Life (ft. Lil Wayne)(Prod. By Cool N Dre)

Akon- Get By (Prod. By Akon)

Lloyd- I'm Wit It (Prod. By J. Lack)

Lloyd- Love Makin 1o1 (Prod. By Eric Hudson)

Lloyd- Have My Baby (Prod. By Big Reese & Jasper)

Lloyd- Party All Over Your Body (Prod. By Polow Da Don)

Two-Five- Put On Freestyle

Two-Five- Southside Money

Two-Five- The Best Out

Gucci Mane- Two Screws Loose

Raekwon- Blood Missiles

Redman- I Run My Block Freestyle

Baby Sham- Why Would You Ever

Yung Berg- You Ain't (ft. Cap-1 & Vega)(Prod. By Drumma Boy)

Young Dro- Wattup (ft. Yung LA & ATL)

Cap-1- Money To Be Made (ft. Lil Wayne)(Prod. By Kane Beatz)

Pussycat Dolls- When I Grow Up (ft. Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, Lil Wayne, Diddy, & Fatman Scoop)

Menudo- Love Live Bridge (ft. Rico Love)(Prod. By Cool N Dre)

Glasses Malone- Where It At (ft. Lil Wayne & Cam'Ron)(Prod. By DJ Noodles)

Marques Houston- Girls Like Her (ft. Rick Rick)

Hot Dollar- I Warned You (Prod. by Klasic)

Jason DeRulo- Calling My Angel (Prod. By Johnny Quest)

Freeway- The Flow Monster

Greg Street- Poppin On Myspace (ft. Soulja Boy, Cutty Cartel & Shawty Putt)

Green Lantern- I'm So Fly (ft. Fat Joe, Fabolous & Akon)(new or old???)

Vordul Mega- AK47 (ft. Vast Aire)

Common Market- The Crucible (ft. Geologic)

Fakts One- OK (ft. Kingsize & Outer Space)

No comments: