Monday, August 25, 2008

T.I.- Paper Trail (Official Cover & Unofficial Tracklist)

Photobucket

yes tracklist unofficial, T.I. dont think there enough hotness yet lol

1. Collect Call (Prod. By DJ Toomp)
2. Dead and Gone (ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)
3. I’m Illin (Prod. By Danja)
4. Let My Beat Pound (Prod. By J.R. Rotem)
5. Like I Do (ft. Jazze Pha & The-Dream)
6. Living My Life (ft. Rihanna)(Prod. By Just Blaze)
7. My Life, Your Entertainment (ft. Usher)(Prod. By Drumma Boy)
8. No Matter What (Prod. By Danja)
9. On Top of the World (ft. B.o.B.)
10. Ready for Whatever
11. Swagger Like Us (ft. Jay-Z, Kanye West & Lil Wayne)
12. Swing Ya Rag (ft. Swizz Beatz)
13. What Up, What’s Happenin (Prod. By Drumma Boy)
14. Whatever You Like (Prod. By Jim Jonsin)
15. You Ain’t Missing Nothing (Prod. By Danja)

No comments: